Frequently Asked Questions
What is personal financial advice?
Do I need personal financial advice?
What does a financial adviser do?
Financial advice can cover a range of areas including:
- Tax planning
- Aged care planning
- Estate planning
- Life and risk insurance
- Government benefits that may be available
Financial advice can help you identify and plan to achieve your financial goals so you can enjoy the lifestyle you want. An adviser will help you assess your current circumstances, identify your goals and priorities, and recommend financial strategies and products that will help you reach your goals.
Why would I go to a financial adviser?
How do I choose a financial adviser?
- Is qualified and authorised to advise you on all the money matters you may be interested in
- Communicates effectively with you, including listening to and answering your questions and explaining terms
- Is able to understand your ongoing needs and to accommodate them within your financial strategy
- Is experienced in dealing with people in a similar situation to you
- Clearly outlines their expertise and the service you can expect
Why should I choose Consilium Financial?
One of our highly experienced and dedicated team members is always available to answer any questions or queries.
"Our goal is your financial success".
What sort of advice do you specialise in?
We provide our clients a full range of financial planning solutions that include:
- Superannuation - planning your retirement
- Life, Trauma and Income Insurance - protecting you against risk
- Wealth accumulation strategies - growing and spreading your assets
- Budget planning - managing your cash flow and debts
- Direct shares
- Pensions and Transition to Retirement
- Self-managed Super Funds
How much can I expect to pay?
Can I refer a friend to Consilium Financial?